Our community at Apex Radiology.
Apex Radiology’s Corporate Responsibility Program began as a staff initiative to coordinate our company’s charitable fundraising. It has since evolved into a coordinated effort to make real improvements in people’s lives by concentrating on specific programs.
Each year, our staff fundraising efforts and corporate giving focus on our local charities of choice. Our Mandurah, Bunbury and Busselton and metro regions fund raising efforts contribute to help make a difference in our local communities.
Direct input by our people is essential because our program involves more than simply raising money and sending it off to a distant organisation.
Some of the community organisations we’ve supported over the years consist of:
- South West Coronary Care & Cancer Service
- Lishman Foundation
- McGrath Foundation
- Movember – Men’s Health
- October – Breast Cancer awareness
- Nidjalla Waangan Mia
- Homeless winter appeal
- Blackwood Marathon
Apex Radiology are also heavily involved with local sporting organisations including:
- Peel Thunder Football Club
- Peel Lightening Netball Club
- Peel Region Academy of Sports
- South West Academy of Sports
- Mandurah Magic Basketball Club
- Cockburn Cougars Basketball
- Local bowling and football clubs